Note: This blog is not affiliated with Blackhawk Network, Inc or MyPrepaidCenter brand, we developed this simple and easy to use portal to provide better guide and information so that users without much technical knowledge can also understand how to use the prepaid card.
The MyPrepaidCenter Cards provide various services such as credit/debit card processing, gift cards, and many other temporary banking services for individuals in the United States. If you made a purchase from one of the MyPrepaidCenter resellers, you can effectively use the online portal services that make it available to all users.
How Do I Check MyPrepaidCenter Balance?
After getting the MyPrepaidCenter Card, you need to activate this card on the official portal. You can check the balance after activating your card. To check the balance, just follow the steps explained below:
- Visit the official portal of the MyPrepaidCenter at the address www.myprepaidcenter.com.
- Sign in to your My Prepaid Center account by using your login credentials.
- The username and password that you submitted during the registration process are your login credentials for your account.
- After submitting the details, verify it once, and tap “Submit”.
- You will be redirected to the home page of your account.
- Go to the option that reads “Check Balance”.
- You will be displayed your account balance from here.
In addition to activating the card, there are many other features that you can use by using this portal effectively. After signing into your online account, you can easily manage your personal details, check your transaction history, receive notifications related to your transactions, check your card balance at the regular intervals, and more. You can even add multiple cards to your account after signing in to your account. You can easily activate this card and sign up for this portal using your login credentials.
With the exception of ATMs, you can use the My Prepaid Center debit card all over the United States where these cards can be used.
The Black Hawk has specified a long list of popular retailers, stores, and other services that provide up to a 5% discount on their purchases. You can also swipe the MyPrepaidCenter same as a credit card, but not like a debit card.